- This policy only applies to purchases made via www.hightrees.co.uk.
- In line with the Customer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after receipt of your goods. The goods must be returned in their original condition (ie in the original packaging and unused) for a full refund.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to advise of your decision to cancel so we can expect the returned goods.
- Please be aware that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods and ensuring the goods are correctly packaged to avoid and damage/loss while in transit. On receipt we will inspect the goods we will contact you if the goods are damaged or not in original condition assuming all is correct we will arrange for a refund to be processed.
- We will issue your refund as soon as possible, in any case within fourteen days of receipt of goods, any refund will be by the same method originally used to pay for your purchase. Please note we are unable to offer refunds for items not received or received damaged or incomplete, our cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns Policy (Faulty or Damaged Goods)
- This policy only applies to purchases made via www.hightreeshardware.co.uk
- While every effort is made to ensure that goods reach you in perfect condition, occasionally faulty or damaged goods may need to be returned for a replacement or a full refund. We will endeavour to replace any item that is deemed faulty in the first instance. In most cases we can offer a like for like replacement, however if the item being returned is no longer manufactured and available from our suppliers we will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay for your purchase.
- Please note that we are unable to offer a refund or replacement on items that have been damaged through wrongful or inappropriate use, not following instructions or normal wear and tear.
- You have 7 working days from delivery to return any items which have arrived faulty or damaged. Please contact us immediately regarding any faulty or damaged items to arrange their return.
- Return enquires MUST be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure returns are dealt with swiftly.
- Our returns department will then contact you to arrange uplift of damaged or faulty goods. Please ensure that all items are properly packaged using the original packaging the goods were shipped in ready for our courier to collect.
- Please note that we will not accept delivery returns on any items or products that have not been authorised by our returns dept.
- Upon satisfying that goods are faulty or damaged we will endeavour to replace the faulty or damaged goods. If a replacement product cannot be issued then High Trees Hardware will issue a full refund using the same method of payment used for the purchase.
- Should goods arrive damaged in transit and the damage is apparent, we ask that you note this on the delivery note. Please notify us immediately via email@example.com so that return and replacement/refund can be arranged. Please note that all such items for return must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- For other reasons other than the product is defective we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund if deemed appropriate following examination of the returned item via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned because of a defect will be refunded in full including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item to you.